January 4, 2013

Kati & Michael

I have lived many places in my life, but most of my time was spent in Clarks Summit, PA, a small town right outside of Scranton. Yeah, I know... The Office, old news. I moved there when I was eleven and have been really great friends with a lot of the same people since 6th grade... one of those people being Michael.

Michael proposed to Kati September 1, 2012 by putting the ring in a box with a custom made shipping label. He had a friend pretend to be a UPS worker, drop it at the doorstep and run. Kati answered the door and thinking the package was something for her mother she just tossed it on the couch. Confused and excited Michael asked if she was going to open it and eventually encouraged her to do so.

I think we can all guess what happened next... she said yes! I am so excited and happy for them and offered to take some engagement pictures for them. I had a blast photographing the two of them and am so thankful they were able to handle the freezing temperatures.




















1 comment:

  1. Amazing pictures! You can feel the love shared by Michael and Kati.

    ReplyDelete