November 17, 2015

Briana + Danny | Minute Man National Park Engagement

Every year my family takes a vacation together, and this past July we spent two weeks in Africa. Even though it was during the height of wedding season, I couldn’t miss out on such a once in a lifetime experience. 

Right before I left, Briana contact me about photographing her’s and Danny’s wedding next July. Over the phone, we talked about how her and Danny met and what they envision for their future. They had chosen the Chocksett Inn in Sterling, MA as their venue, which was perfect since I had just photographed Jen and Frank’s wedding there in June. The more Briana and I talked about the venue space, we realized she had been at the Chocksett Inn the same day I was there photographing! It was fate!

In the beginning of October, Briana, Danny and I met at the Minute Man National Historical Park for their engagement session. We lucked out that Hurricane Joaquin had calmed down before the weekend and we were left with beautiful weather. I am so excited to continue getting to know you, Briana and Danny, and I am looking forward to photographing your wedding day! Let the countdown begin…
























2 comments: