July 30, 2018

Meredith + Purvish | Foundry on Elm Engagement Session

Meredith and I first met in 2010, when as recent college graduates, we were both hired to work part-time with a local photographer. Meredith has since gone on to become a successful graphic designer, and I have photographed more weddings than I can count! Late last year, Meredith reached out to share her wonderful news: she was engaged, and she wanted ME to be her photographer! We scheduled a time to get together so I could meet her fiancé, Purvish, and over a few drinks, I found out that Purvish and I both graduated from RIT within two years of each other! I know that I have said it before, but what a small world! And now, this coming September, I will have the honor of documenting one of the biggest days of their lives: their wedding!

The three of us wanted the engagement session to be really special, so we decided to meet at Foundry on Elm in Davis Sq. in Somerville, where Meredith and Purvish had their first date. The restaurant so kindly opened their doors before operating hours, and we had the whole place to ourselves. Capturing the love Meredith and Purvish share, and watching them reminisce about their first date was truly an honor, and I cannot wait for September 2nd. Thank you to Foundry on Elm for letting them relive such a meaningful evening, and thank you Meredith and Purvish for including me in such a meaningful time in your lives! Let the countdown begin!



















No comments:

Post a Comment