September 5, 2012

Sara & Ryan - July 21, 2012

My favorite type of wedding is a backyard wedding. I've photographed a couple of them and they are laid back, full of love and personality. Sara & Ryan had a small get together with close friends and family in a tent in their backyard. Once the ceremony was over they filled the lawn with horseshoes, cornhole & bocci. All of the appetizers, bouquets, flower arrangements and photo booth were made by the couple, friends and family. Every table was covered in white paper and each were provided with crayons and mad libs! The whole night was absolutely wonderful, not to mention their yard and the light was beautiful. I had such a great time with their family, they made me feel so comfortable and welcome! Congratulations, guys! 




















2 comments:

  1. As the mother of the beautiful bride shown in these photos, I thoroughly enjoyed seeing these wonderful pictures featured on your website. You showed so many of my favorites...now I need to choose which to order.....

    ReplyDelete