January 13, 2014

Meara & Jeff | Engaged | Roger Williams Park

Meara and I met while both attending RIT back in 2005. Without knowing each other beforehand, the two of us ended up living in the same condo off campus our second year of school with three other mutual friends. We didn't become friends until the end of the year, but we've been inseparable ever since. So inseparable in fact, my mom may have questioned the true nature of our relationship.

Back in April 2013, my best friend called me and before she even told me the news, I knew she was engaged. I have gotten to know Jeff over the past 3.5 years and he is absolutely perfect for Meara. I couldn't be happier for the two of them. A couple months later, Meara asked me to be her Maid of Honor and of course I accepted! Not only do I have the pleasure to be by her side during one of the biggest moments of her life, but I also was able to photograph her and Jeff's engagement pictures.

We started the shoot at Meara and Jeff's first house together in Pawtucket, RI. They remodeled the kitchen, so we thought it'd be fun to get some shots in the unfinished room, followed by Roger Williams Park and downtown Providence. So without further ado, I give you my best friend and her soon to be husband, Jeff.






























2 comments:

  1. Lauren - I LOVE your photos of my beautiful niece and her fiancee. You really captured their love in such an artistic way!!!

    ReplyDelete