March 1, 2018

Jen + Ben | North End Engagement Session

One year from now, Jen and her fiancé Ben, will be married in Virginia Beach, VA, where they met. Although I won't be able to photograph their wedding, I was thrilled when Jen contacted me about an engagement shoot. Jen recently moved to Somerville for graduate school, and Ben was in town visiting before he left for Coast Guard Officer Candidate school... for five months! The couple wanted to take some time during Ben's visit to celebrate their engagement, so after learning a bit about them, I knew that the North End was the perfect location to spend our afternoon together. They were drawn to the North End charm, as well as it's proximity to the harbor. And selfishly, I loved being able to show them all of my favorite spots, especially since my time in the North End is rapidly coming to an end. Since there is a possibility that Ben could be stationed right here once he completes his Officer Candidate school, we fittingly ended our session overlooking an area of the Coast Guard, at the back of the neighborhood.

Jen and Ben, thank you for trusting me to show you around my home! Congratulations and I wish the two of you nothing but the best. I can't wait to see how your story progresses, and I hope to see you again in Boston soon enough!



















No comments:

Post a Comment