November 2, 2017

Sloan + Greg | Charlestown Engagement

This Saturday, November 4th, I will be celebrating the wedding of Sloan and Greg with all their closest friends and family. The big day will be at The Langham in Boston, which is just a short walk from their home in Charlestown. Back in mid-September, after having to reschedule due to rain, we met for their engagement session, beginning at the Bunker Hill Monument in their neighborhood.

I have lived in the North End of Boston for six years, only a short walk from Charlestown, and while I occasionally run through the Navy Yard, I rarely walk through the streets of this quaint little section of the city. It is absolutely gorgeous and jam-packed with history - a typical New England town. Sloan, Greg and I spent the late afternoon moseying through the streets chatting about all things wedding and honeymoon (they're going to South Africa!!!). I really enjoyed learning about the pair and getting a glimpse into their lives. Before wrapping up our time, we headed down to the Navy Yard to take in the breathtaking skyline views of the city. It could not have been more perfect!

I'm so excited to share their engagement session with you today and I can't wait for their wedding in TWO DAYS! Sloan and Greg, see you two so soon!



















No comments:

Post a Comment