January 25, 2018

Baby Henry | One Week New | South End, Boston

Erin and I have known each other since high school, so when she told me that her and her husband, Keith, were expecting, I was thrilled! Their baby boy was due in late October and they wanted me to document the beginning of his life in this world.

Exactly one week after Henry's arrival on Halloween, I arrived at their home in the South End. We spent the morning in awe that Henry was finally here, and I was able to capture some beautiful moments of Erin, Keith and Henry in their home. I could not believe that this handsome one week old boy was awake for the entire session! We bundled him up for a final few shots on the back porch, with gorgeous views of the Prudential building, at just the right time, as he was finally showing his exhaustion.

Erin and Keith, it is safe to say that you are so smitten with your little guy and I wish your family nothing but the best! As we reach the end of January, and Henry is already approaching three months, I am so happy that we were able to spend some time together during his first week - he has already changed so much. Congratulations!


















No comments:

Post a Comment