January 23, 2018

The Smith Family | Ridge Hill Reservation

For the last four and a half years I have nannied for a wonderful family. Soon, my time with them will be coming to an end, and it has caused me to reflect over out time together. I have loved the relationships I've created with the Smith family, not only with Noah and Tali, but also with their parents and the rest of their family. On occasion I'll babysit Noah and Tali's cousins, and sometimes I even get lucky enough to photograph them!

Early last November, I was given that chance. I met with Alyson and Josh and their two children Leah and Jacob, who are five and two. We found a gorgeous spot dripping with fall foliage at the Ridge Hill Reservation in Needham, MA. The children played together while I photographed them, until snacks became a necessary demand. It has been so much fun documenting this family - Leah and Jacob have changed so much over the years since I first met them, and have even changed since our day in November of 2017. I love being able to freeze time, and give families the ability to remember these small moments forever.






















No comments:

Post a Comment