September 24, 2014

Sarah & Nic | Harvard Square Engagement

Sarah and Nic's engagement shoot took place in Harvard Square back in late August. They first met while both working at the Oberon Theater so of course it was fitting to begin the shoot with the theater as the backdrop!

I met Nic about five years ago through mutual friends and he contacted me back earlier in the summer about photographing their wedding. I was so excited they chose me to document their day! I met Sarah for the first time at the engagement shoot because she spends her summers doing field work in Greece for her degree, how awesome is that!? I can say, without a doubt, she is the perfect match for Nic.

With their wedding date moved up two months due to the original venue being too small, we had to shoot their engagement pictures just a couple weeks before their September 6th wedding. Everything turned out amazing! Blog post of their nuptials coming soon... stay tuned! For now, enjoy this beautiful couple in the glowing late-August light.


























No comments:

Post a Comment