November 13, 2014

Ashley & Mike | October 12, 2014 | The Liberty Hotel

Ashley and Mike were the first couple to book with me for the 2014 season and they just so happened to be my last wedding of the 2014 season. Thanks to them, my season ended on such a high note! You may remember them from their engagement shoot exactly one year before they said "I do". Ashley and Mike's wedding was amazing, simply beautiful and filled with love. There were so many important small details that added up to make their big day exactly what they had imagined.

As a gift to their couples, The Liberty Hotel lets them stay in the 2,000 sq. ft. Presidential Suite with amazing views overlooking the city. Ashley and Mike were lucky enough to be one of those couples and let me just say, the suite is absolutely breathtaking! Ashley kept repeating over and over, "This is the best day!" I have to say, it was really was the best day. Photos were and are really important to the two of them, and they let me build their timeline so we could accomplish everything. It was a dream come true! I couldn't be happier with the way their love came across throughout their images, and how wonderful their family and bridal party was. My second shooter, Daniel, and I had such a blast capturing your day and we wish you two nothing but the best for the future!

So, without further ado...






Mike's mother made his vest, and Ashley's hair piece. So incredible!







































































I'd like to thank 617 Weddings for letting us borrow their uplighting to shoot Ashley and Mike on the Presidential Suite balcony. I'd also like to thank Daniel, my second shooter, for helping my vision of this shot come to life! This was totally a collaborative effort.



















Credits coming soon...

2 comments:

  1. Lauren, these came out incredible! WOW! I am stunned! Love those shots where you also captured their reflection in the glass. Great work!

    ReplyDelete