January 28, 2015

Meara & Jeff | Hawaiian Wedding | December 29, 2014

Last year was a whirlwind of weddings! Between photographing my clients, second shooting for fellow photographers and being a part of multiple friends weddings, my year was full of love, laughter and awesome memories. First off, I want to thank all my clients for being so, so incredible! I am blessed to work with some amazing people. Second, I am so grateful that I have the chance to shoot alongside fellow photographers that have such talent. Lastly, I have the greatest friends and love that I got to witness so many of them say "I do" this year.

For my last wedding of the year, I had the opportunity to travel to Hawaii to surprise my best friend and her husband. Not only did I surprise them by showing up, but I also photographed their second wedding ceremony for their Hawaiian 'ohana', or family.

Over a year ago I photographed Meara and Jeff's engagement. In August, two of my good friends from A+B Weddings photographed their wedding at Harrington Farm, where I was Meara's MOH. The ceremony this past December was special in it's own way because it was full of Hawaiian tradition. It was a beautiful, unlike any I've seen, and I was honored to be such an important part of the celebration. I want to thank Meara's parents for the opportunity and for inviting me to be a part of it all.















































1 comment:

  1. Hi...............
    Thanks for sharing nice Hawaii Wedding post! Wedding is an essential and indispensible part of every wedding ceremony. Comfort level is one of the most important place to consider while looking for a wedding.

    ReplyDelete