February 10, 2015

An Internal Workshop | Hosted by Deborah Zoe Photography

For the past two years, I have had the pleasure of working along side Debbie, from Deborah Zoe Photography, as her second shooter. It has been such an awesome learning experience for me and I have noticed my photography improving with every shoot. My skills of how to approach and photograph a wedding day have not only improved, but I've had fun doing it!

In November, Deb hosted a workshop at her beautiful home. It was such a blast to learn even more about Deb's approach to photographing details of a wedding, as well as work with some local vendors! Here is a list of the talent we had the opportunity to work with and learn from:

Styling & Florals | Whim Events
Rentals | Peterson Party Center
Bridal Dresses | Flair Bridesmaid Boutique
Stationary Suite | Robinson Press
Hair Stylist | Lena from Hair that Moves
MakeUp Artist | Amanda McCarthy Makeup Artist
Silk for Bouquet | Silk & Willow

Also, thank you to our models! Debs and Alex did an awesome job at putting up with us, not to mention it was absolutely FREEZING for those outdoor pictures. Here is just a snippet of some of the images I took that day.























No comments:

Post a Comment