May 5, 2015

Alex + Kyle | Lakeview Farm | April 11, 2015

In the beginning of April I traveled to Dover, PA to photograph Alex and Kyle's wedding. For the past eleven years, the high school sweethearts hit many relationship milestones. Throwing a DIY wedding of their dreams at Lakeview Farm was the perfect way to celebrate their continued love. The two lovebirds finally said 'I do' in front of an abundance of family and friends, and some horses! Every wedding I'm invited to document is special, but this wedding happened to be extra special because Alex is one of my closest cousins.

Alex and Kyle both grew up in the country, just outside of Harrisburg, so Lakeview Farm was a fitting location for them to begin their life as husband and wife. I was so honored when Alex approached me about photographing her wedding day. It meant a great deal to spend the entire day by Alex's side. I'm excited to officially add another cousin to this huge, loud, but amazing family of ours. I could go on, but I'd rather let the pictures do the talking...










































My cousin, Anthony and I... Thanks for insisting on taking a picture with me! Love you!














My lovely parents!







Credits coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment