March 6, 2015

Courtney + Geoff | Wintery North End Engagement

As I mentioned in my last post, Boston has seen an ridiculous amount of snow this winter. Will it ever stop?! I know you're probably sick of seeing the massive piles, especially since it's at the point in the season where it's just dirty and icy. Thankfully, when I shot an engagement session a couple weeks ago, it was right after a fresh coating of powder!

I met up with Courtney and Geoff in the North End and it happened to be one of the few warmer days this winter. By warm, I mean above freezing with the sun shining! Any day where I can go at least an hour without gloves is a good day! We chose the North End because Courtney and Geoff have a shared admiration of the quaint neighborhood. They also share a love for coffee, and we may have slipped into Modern Pastry to thaw out a bit!

When I first met with Courtney and Geoff, they told me they met on Match about a year ago. Since then, their lives quickly and effortlessly became intertwined. Throughout the shoot, their love for each other was quite apparent! It was such a blast spending the afternoon with Courtney and Geoff. I'm looking forward to their wedding is coming up in the fall at Zuka's Hilltop Barn. It's an honor to be chosen to document it all!




















No comments:

Post a Comment