May 21, 2015

Kate + Dan | Engaged | South End & Boston Public Garden

Almost a year ago, I met with Kate and Dan and they were one of the first couples to sign on to my 2015 season. I can appreciate a couple who is on top of their planning game. It can help create an easy, stressless wedding experience for everyone involved, especially the couple! My Type A personality can totally relate, I am a master of a "to-do" list and I like to think I can plan every second of my life. I'm so excited to see all their hard work, planning and desires for their wedding come together at The Villa in July.

One of my favorite parts of meeting a couple about their wedding is hearing the story of how they met because everyone's story is so unique! Some people meet through work, or a mutual friend, but the ever-increasing means of finding your true love is through online dating sites. Online dating happened to be the case for Kate and Dan, and as they began to learn more about each other, they realized they both grew up in Maryland only 30 minutes apart!

We began their session in the South End, where Kate and Dan shared an apartment before moving outside of Boston proper. I was also lucky enough to meet their sweet pup, Tanner, who was slightly afraid of the camera. In the end, he did an incredible job at taking direction and even smiled for some shots... but not without a bit of bribery. We ended the session at sunset in the Public Garden, which was the perfect ending to an incredible session. Thank you, Kate and Dan, for choosing me to document your wedding day. I can't wait to capture the celebration!
























2 comments: