July 3, 2015

Ethan's Bar Mitzvah | Fenway Park

When I moved to Boston almost six years ago, my father alerted some of his colleagues that he knew in the area. A few months later, Neil hired me to photograph his head shots for his new company. Fast-forward five years, Neil and his wife contacted me because their first born, Ethan, was preparing for his Bar Mitzvah. I first met with the family about a year ago to discuss their ideas, the theme would be Titletown and the party was to be held at the Weston in Waltham. Ethan excitedly shared with me the details that were already planned.

Well, it turns out that Ethan's parents were working hard behind the scenes to make this special day even more special. After many phone calls and a lot of patience, Joyce emailed me early this year to inform me that the party had been moved to FENWAY PARK! Wow! Going into the evening, the only thing Ethan knew was the location of the party, everything else was a complete surprise. Photographing this milestone for Ethan was definitely a treat, but watching his eyes light up as he discovered each amazing detail to his party made my evening. I want to thank p.s. designs for the incredible decor on the tables.

As you'll see, not only was the party held in the EMC Club with a view of the entire park, but Wally showed up, AND Ethan and his family were able to go onto the dirt and into the dugout! Not to mention that three World Series trophies were in attendance at the party!

What a day! Cameras aren't allowed during the service, but from what I'm told, Ethan did an incredible job. He seemed so proud, as he should be after so much hard work.

All in all, everyone had a blast and the dance floor was crowded all night, I had to fight for a space to capture it all! The DJs, MC and dancers did an excellent job. Totally worth it! Right before dinner, Neil and his wife stood for a toast and talked about how kind and hardworking their son is, and I could not agree more. Ethan, you deserved every bit of this amazing party and I hope you had the time of your life! Congratulations, Ethan!

























































No comments:

Post a Comment