June 23, 2016

Anna + Patrick | Beacon Hill Engagement

2016 is the year of backyard weddings and I wouldn't have it any other way! Primarily DIY, backyards can require a lot of work, but the payoff can be amazing. You have the ability to create a wedding that perfectly showcases your style and taste. Each one that I have photographed have been completely unique and full of personality.

Anna and Patrick's wedding is not only a backyard affair, it is also ocean front. And to top it off, it's the same spot that Anna's mother was married years ago. I can't think of a more perfect place for Anna and Patrick to tie the knot.

I met with Anna and Patrick about a month ago in Beacon Hill, an iconic Boston neighborhood. I loved wandering through the streets past the gorgeous brownstones and learning more about the two of them. As the sun began to set, we headed to the Public Garden for a few more shots before the sun dipped below the horizon.

Anna and Patrick, I had a truly great time spending the evening with you. You made it easy to capture the love and affection you have for one another. I'm so excited for the next chapter in your lives and am honored to be able to document your wedding this September.

















1 comment: