August 3, 2016

Briana + Danny | Chocksett Inn Wedding

For as long as I can remember, I have been fascinated about people, how other people live, their culture and their relationships with others. I love getting to know my clients and am so grateful that they invite me into their lives for such monumental occasions. It begins at the first meeting over coffee when I learn how the two people across the table from me, who were once strangers, came to fall so madly in love.

My relationship with Briana and Danny began over a year ago when Briana first reached out. I spent our meeting asking questions and learning more about their courtship, their engagement and what their plans were for the future. While photographing Briana and Danny's engagement pictures at Minute Man National Park in October, I was able to witness their love in action for the first time. Not only am I observing my clients, and how they interact with each other, but it is also an opportunity to show them how I work and engage my clients by getting to know them better. The engagement session is where my relationship with my clients turns into more than just a professional relationship, but often a friendship.

The wedding day, however, is where I really get to witness my couples in their element surrounded by the ones they love. There is nothing like inviting all of your closest family and friends to celebrate one of the happiest day of your life thus far. In Briana and Danny's case, it was 250 of their closest family and friends, how incredible is that!? These two are SO loved, after getting to know the over this past year, I was not at all surprised.

During the entire day we dealt with misty rain falling from the sky, but that didn't deter the two of them from wanting to photograph outside at the Old Stone Church in West Boylston, MA. I love a daring bride and groom! The beautiful abandoned church is just up the street from the Chocksett Inn, where the reception was held. Throughout the heartfelt speeches by Ashley, Briana's MOH and best friend, and Brian, Danny's brother and best man, there were tears, laughter and plenty of cheers for the couple. Surrounded by peacock feathers and champagne, the love in the room was palpable as everyone stood to toast the newlyweds, who after years of dating FINALLY made it official.
























































Ceremony Venue: Our Lady of Loreto, Worcester, MA
Portrait Location: Old Stone Church
Reception Venue: Chocksett Inn
Reception Coordinator: Alicia Clayton
Dress Designer: Maggie Sottero
Bridal Salon: Bridals by Rochelle
DJ/Entertainment: Family Friend
Videographer: Curtis Kariuki
Cake/Cupcakes: Cakes for All Occasions
Bridesmaids Dresses: David's Bridal, various designers
Groom/Groomsmen Attire: Men's Wearhouse
Invitations: Zazzle
Second Shooter: Jessica Nyiredi

No comments:

Post a Comment