March 9, 2017

Jess + Greg | Borderland State Park Engagement

How is it already mid-March!? Didn't we just ring in the New Year? From May to November, my schedule is jam-packed celebrating and documenting engagements and weddings for my wonderful clients. By the time December rolls around, I am so ready to set down my camera for a bit, and celebrate the holidays with family and friends. Only two months had passed since my last official shoot, but this year, February was the official start of my 2017 season! With every passing week I am becoming more and more excited for the season to be in full swing.

Last month, on an unusually warm Saturday afternoon, I met Jess, Greg and their pup Rhody for their engagement session at Borderland State Park in North Easton, MA. We planned to meet up at 3:30pm, about two hours before sunset, for the prime golden sunset light. As I pulled into the parking lot, I was bombarded by signs announcing the parks 4:00pm closure, and it turns out they strictly enforce their closing time. Thirty minutes after beginning our session, we were kicked out. But thankfully I had noticed a small waterfront park on my way to the state park, and with Jess and Greg fully trusting me, we headed over.

Memorial Park Beach ended up being the perfect location, and the warm glowy sunset was just what we were hoping for! I thoroughly enjoyed spending the evening getting to know more about this sweet family of three, and I can't wait for their wedding day later this year. A big thank you to Jess' mom, for joining us during the session to help out with Rhody. He wasn't a huge fan of the picture-taking process, but he we managed to get some wonderful shots nonetheless.

Jess and Greg, I cannot wait to document your big day in November at Pine Hills Golf Club!


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! ❤ love you frannie!

    ReplyDelete