April 13, 2017

Katie + Jesse | MBTA Green Line Engagement

I am constantly amazed at how small the world is. When I first moved to Boston in 2009, I only knew a handful of people. Over the last 7 plus years, I have been lucky enough to meet many wonderful people, many through my business, and every now and again I discover an interesting connection. I was first introduced to Jesse and his fiancé Katie through a mutual friend, and I quickly discovered that Jesse and I are both from the same small town in Pennsylvania, attended the same high school and now both live in Boston.

Our small worlds didn't just overlap as children, I found another connection with Katie and Jesse after our first phone call. Through our conversation, they told me that they initially bonded over their mutual love and appreciation for craft beer. As a beer lover myself, I asked them if they had heard of Portico Brewing, a small brewery started by a friend of mine from college. As it turned out, not only had they tried the beer, their first date was at a Portico Brewing event where they shared stories over pints.

Katie and Jesse, I have really enjoyed getting to know the two of you, especially since we have so much in common! I cannot wait to photograph your wedding at the Museum of Science in just over a month!



















2 comments: