August 31, 2017

Zain + Romi | The Boston Public Gardens Family Session

Although I haven't had as many weddings in the last few weeks, I've certainly has plenty to fill my time! I spent a few weeks visiting areas of the PNW with my family and met my best friend's new baby! August has been the month of family sessions. It has been really wonderful to reconnect with families I have photographed in the past, catch up with past wedding clients and photograph their growing families.

Bindee, Jay, Zain and Romi live in Toronto, but Boston holds a special place in their hearts. Bindee and Jay moved to Boston, from Toronto, to study at Harvard. Because they consider Boston their home away from home, they try and make it back once a year. I first met the then family of three in 2012 in the Public Garden for a family session. They had just completed their studies at Harvard and were moving back to Toronto. Zain was 15 months and Bindee was pregnant with Romi! I had the pleasure of photographing them at 4 and 2 years old back in 2014, and finally earlier this year at 6 and 5. It is amazing how quickly time passes and how big these two goofy kiddos are today. I had a blast playing with them, and love being able to watch them grow, year after year. I already can't wait for next year!














No comments:

Post a Comment