October 26, 2017

Ritie + Mike | Backyard Wedding in Marion, Massachusetts

July and August this year were fairly quiet with weddings for me, so I was able to fill my time with engagement sessions and a few of my favorite families (1, 2)! Now fall is here and with it brings a jam-packed schedule! I kicked off the new season on Labor Day weekend with Rita, Mike and about 300 of their closest friends and family. Although, let's be honest, the majority of the guests in attendance were from the family of Ritie's (as she's more affectionally known). I'm pretty sure that I photographed the largest family portrait I've ever taken! And apparently, there were more family members that couldn't be in attendance! Ritie and Mike's large and vibrant families were the perfect way to begin the last four months of my 2017 season.

Ritie and Mike chose to have their wedding in the backyard of Ritie's family home, which used to be the Weweantit Inn, in Marion, Massachusetts. Ritie and Mike weren't the first to marry at the home, in fact her mother and late father celebrated their union there too, so continuing the tradition was important for the pair. After a beautiful Catholic ceremony at the same church Ritie's aunt and uncle were married, guests were bussed to their home. With gorgeous views overlooking the water, the celebration began!

Ritie and Mike, can I please be an honorary member of your family? My second photographer and I had an absolute blast celebrating your union. Thank you so much for inviting us along and ending our summer in the best way possible!
























































































This day wouldn't have been possible without...
Reception Venue: Private Home
Ceremony Venue: St. Patrick's Church
Day-of Coordinator: Michelle Canniff
Wedding Gown Designer: Pronovias
Bridal Boutique: Alexandra's Boutique
Hair: Jenn Duff
Make Up: Amanda Kotkowski
Robes: Jessica Kealty Design
Gold Clutches: J.Crew
Florist: Coleen Donovan
Band: Radiance
Cupcakes: Montilio's
Catering: It's Thyme Catering
Bridesmaid's Dress Place of Purchase: Dessy Group
Groom + Groomsmen Attire: Combatant Gentlemen
Invitations: It's a Wrap
Second Shooter: Lisa Czech

No comments:

Post a Comment