December 21, 2015

Casey + John | Red Lion Inn Wedding

Today marks one month since Casey and John's wedding! I met this great couple through Ashley and Mike, you may remember them from their Liberty Hotel wedding last year. A year ago Casey contacted me to photograph her and John's wedding, and I'm so happy it all worked out! One of my favorite parts about Casey and John's wedding was how they were surrounded by family and friends, you could just tell how loved they were, and it made the entire night so much fun to be a part of.

As much as I love a first look, Casey and John preferred to keep their wedding traditional and waited until the ceremony for the big reveal. Their ceremony ended at the perfect time to take their bridal party portraits right at sunset in Cunningham Park. Casey and John chose the park because it is right behind their new house and it's where they walk their dog. It's also the same park Casey grew up going to all through high school, so it has a lot of meaning to both of them.

Be on the look out for Casey's bridal session after the New Year, which she opted to do with her horse rather than the engagement session I offer to each of my couples!








































































4 comments: