May 2, 2016

Casey + John | Bridal Shoot | Creek Crossing Farm

Last week I had the pleasure of photographing Casey, John, their dog Pippa and Casey's horse, Nalah, at Creek Crossing Farm in Hingham, MA. You may recognize Casey and John from their gorgeous Red Lion Inn wedding this past November. I don't often see my couples post-wedding, so it was wonderful to hear about their honeymoon in Hawaii, and how much they are enjoying the home they had purchased shortly before their nuptials.

When Casey first emailed me about photographing her and John's wedding, she had a slightly different request then I'm used to. Casey has been horseback riding since the age of 5, and always had a vision of being photographed in her wedding dress with her horse, Nalah. I didn't even hesitate, I absolutely loved the idea! Our original plan was to photograph in a newly settled snowfall, but due to the mild winter, our plans were pushed to early spring, which was certainly fine by me, neither Casey nor I minded the lack of snow this winter.

Despite my slight fear of horses (they are massively strong creatures), Casey put me at ease and it was amazing photographing her in her element. John and Pippa joined us as well, and we all had a blast! Casey, I'm so happy I was able to make your vision come to life and I wish you luck on your first year of competition with Nalah!























No comments:

Post a Comment